Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Let the countdown begin!

That's right folks 5 more days until the big day! I will be in the single digits you know... well the single digit! I am going to be a whole year old! Boy have I learned a lot in one year. No wonder my mom and dad are so smart they've had a lot of birthday's compared to me! By the way in case you haven't heard we are going to celebrate Saturday November 25 at my Mom and Dad's house. Be there at 1:00! There's going to be new friends, old friends, silly friends, and cake! If your reading this your invited so worry about being left out ok? ;)

My mom took me to Target to scope out some possible presents. I found a pony that I loved! For only $250.00 you too can have a fake pony that moves and makes noise when you pet it. My Mom knew what I was babbling and squealing about when I saw that pony. She told me no way...no how! She said I'd like it for 5 minutes and then it would just gather dust. I'm not sure what she's thinking... I would definitely play with it for at least 6 minutes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little fashionista with those big ol' glasses. Maybe that's what I'll get you for your birthday...

Anonymous said...

I look like a 'Supasta' don't I?

Randy and Danielle said...

That you do Hannah - I love how you try on a ton of stuff in stores, I think this makes shopping a whole lot more fun and interesting too cause you are just so darn cute!!!
~Stricklands

Pst... maybe some time when you come over to play we can get a picture and we can be "sure shots" together!!!
~Hannah Joy

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, i so wish we could be there!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!! One big finger old! Hope you guys have a great day!