Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fun times

Mom and Dad took me to McDonald's for the first time today to play in their playland since the weather is getting colder. The rules said 3 and over, but since I'm almost 1 year we thought it would be ok since there were no other kids there! I had a blast... I love crawling through tubes!


This is a picture of me in my favorite position in my chair, standing up! I love to climb on anything and everything!


This is a crazy picture of my crazy mom and my crazy dog! I still can't figure out who's on top of who???


Here's a picture of me and my Dad at McDonald's, I was a little afraid of falling through the bubbles when we got too high, maybe that's why your supposed to be 3 years old to play there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to climb, Hannah! Your going to be ready for Smith Rock by your 2 year birthday!