Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here I am only 3 days old last Thanksgiving with my Uncle Joe. I don't really remember anything but my Mom says we had a good time. I'm just not sure how they did all the cooking without my help!

Here's Dad getting ready to carve the turkey. (Don't worry he switched to a carving knife after the picture!)


Before the turkey though we had a lot of stuff to do. Here's me helping mom put the buns on the pan.


I helped make the sweet potatoes too!


This is what I call "Green apple bean caserole" move over Rachael Ray here comes Hannah D!


Then it all cooked for a while and here it is folks! Thanksgiving dinner!


Then it was time for desert. Dad had pecan pie, Mom had pumpkin pie, Grandma had a weight watchers special recipe (She's lost 15lbs so far!), and I had whip cream!


I Love Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

jjschulz said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I tried turkey but I wasn't very fond of it. The jello salad was amazing though! Can't wait till your birthday party tomorrow!
Love, David

Caleb and Ashley Brown said...

Hey Hannah, Christina and John! Just wanted to say that Caleb and I really wish we could have been there for Hannah's party, but we had to be up cutting down a tree with our new 180 student leaders! We hope to see you guys again soon!