Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day! 2012

 Today was a fun day celebrated with all of our little Valentine's!  (Mom and Dad will celebrate when Grandma comes to town and we only have 1 versus 4 in tow, Lol!)  BUT... I was definitely surprised when I received a dozen roses delivered from John with a wonderful card attached!  The girls received Valentine gifts from both Grandma's too!  They were so excited and felt the love all of the way from both Illinois and Wisconsin!
 To celebrate with the girls we ordered heart shaped pizza's from Papa Murphey's and had Sonic slushies to drink (the girls favorite!)  And then I grilled some bratwurst and put them on Daddy's half of the pizza before baking it.  It was a hit, and if you know John, then grilled bratwurst on pizza is equivalent to a dozen roses! :)
 This is a typical dinner for us... Taylor as the main dish Lol!  Who says you can't have family dinner just because a baby is around??  Taylor loves to sit in her Bumbo and observe the craziness as well as listen to the constant chatter from her 3 sisters.  John and I get to have very few conversations before 9pm anymore, our voices have been drown out by a bunch of sweet little tinkerbell voices.  
Taylor is growing up so quickly now.  Knowing that she is our last, I wish I could slow time down... maybe even pause it for a bit.  But alas... I can't, so I will enjoy every moment.  The good.... the bad... the ugly... and the pretty. 

No comments: