Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fun in the Sun!

Another fun day in the sun!  The weather is SO gorgeous today!  I love the ability to go out and enjoy the day in February!  The girls were giddy with excitement as we switched the swings so that they both could swing on big girl swings!  Hannah is in school today so it worked out perfectly until we get a third!  
Taylor spent the weekend sick with some kind of viral something or another... and got her 4 month immunizations today.  So it has been a little tough to capture her sweet smiles, but she is still as cute as ever!
Brooke
Aspen
Taylor looking a little confused! Ha!
Brooke is always flying off of something!  No fear!  
We sure have some cute girls with cute smiles!
I love it that they enjoy the outdoors as much as we do!
Spring and Summer are on their way...  I can't wait for this next season as the girls and I plan on taking full advantage of the warm weather that is creeping up on us!  I'm even looking forward to those HOT days to spend in the pool!  Again I say... I was made for California! :)
Brooke is generally the risk taker, but Aspen has her moments too!  Little Daredevil!



Aspen and Brooke have figured out a couple of new ways to make their swings more fun!  They did this for at least 20 minutes!  I would be sick! :)

No comments: