Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First real snow this year!

 Well it's finally here and the whole Valley is excited.  Bogus Basin has not been able to open this season due to lack of snow and there are a lot of skiers and snowboarders playing hooky today I'm sure! :)  

 Here the girls awoke and the snow started around 7:45am... at 7:46am they were trying to put their coats on to go outside :)  I told them we had to wait for the sun to come up at the very least!  I think we made it until 9:30am and then headed out to play!

 I think I need to send these hard workers to the driveway!  With 3 shoveling it should get cleared in no time! :)

 Even Sadie came out to play today!  She has always loved the snow!

 Taylor enjoyed being carried through the snow!  A new experience for sure when the snow would land on her face.  I'm sure she will be just as adventurous as her big sisters!  

 First snow angel... sort of! 

 And a snow day is never fun unless you are eating the snow!

 Hannah is still missing her teeth, but oh so cute when she smiles!

 More snow angel fun!

 Brooke

 Hannah 

 Aspen

The snow is pretty wet today and at some point I had to entice the girls to come into the house with hot cocoa and cider!  Rosy cheeks and all they sat to eat their snacks chattering away about the snow!  Sometimes free fun in your own backyard is the best kind of fun to have! 
(Right now when you ask the girls to smile for the camera you get a beautiful Hannah smile but the twins look at each other to smile... so I asked them to look at my eyes and smile for this picture.  As you can tell that isn't going to work either...  Instead they poked their eyes when I took the pic.  Lol!  Funny girls!)

No comments: