Saturday, January 07, 2012

A weekend of fun!

 Aspen has such a sweet personality and just loves Sadie.  Sometimes so much Sadie can't breath, but it's love just the same!

 Taylor is such an amazing baby.  We joke that it is a good thing she is our last because if she were our first we may have ended up with 20 and counting!
  
 A new bowling alley opened up near our house, and it is specifically for families!  That is great news for us, because with 4 small girls we need activities that are kid friendly for sure!  Unfortunately it is so popular that at opening time there was instantly an hour wait!  Hour wait..... not good.

 So instead we ate pizza and played some games.  The twins don't know what bowling is so they were happy but Hannah was a little sad.  She is a great bowler and was looking forward to it.  We are going to try another day and see if we can catch a day a little less crowded.

 Sad right?  She's such a goofball that she cheered up pretty quickly.  :)

 Bahahahahaha!  Just love the exclamations on Taylor's face when a new sound or sensation comes around!
She's so alert and curious!

 The time has come.  They say you should introduce a bottle at 6 weeks if you're going to use one.  Well we waited until 10... oops.  Good thing little Miss.Taylor knows how to eat.  She had no problem transitioning back and forth between a bottle and nursing.  I've got a stock pile of milk built up already and we are preparing for me to go back to work in 2 weeks.  It's a bittersweet moment.  I love my girls and love being home with them even more.  But this is the season we are in, and fortunately I am blessed to have an incredible job doing something that I am gifted in.  I can fulfill my purpose as a Mom and a Nurse.  Both my passion and both rewarding.  If I had to leave home to scrub toilets I might kick and scream every time I had to go!

 Weather is still hitting the 50s most days!  So we are taking complete advantage and playing outside as much as we can!  I have to admit, I wouldn't be sad if we completely skipped the snow this winter.  I love the snow, but I like the fact that we can drive to it to play and then come back home to mild weather.  I was so made for California..... sigh.

No comments: