Monday, January 09, 2012

Taylor Rolls Over! Only 10 weeks old!

 Never a dull moment in the Daurer household.  As I came around the corner this morning I found Hannah "nursing" her baby.  When I asked if I could take her picture, she proudly exclaimed "Yes!"  I don't think she'll be so enthusiastic about this picture when she gets older, lol!
  
 Taylor never lacks entertainment.  There is always a sister or dog around to keep her stimulated.  There are very few chances to get bored around here.... or have a moment of silence! :)

The girls adore Taylor and you can tell she is completely in love with them as well.  Who would have thought 4 little girls could be such a blessing.  They are absolutely beautiful and I love being their Mom.  

You can tell in this video that Taylor is trying SO hard to roll over.  This morning I received an email called "Your baby at 2months and 2weeks old" Inside it described the following: "Your baby is growing stronger every day.  She may now be able to lift her head, chest, and shoulders off the ground when she's on her tummy.  Your Super baby will look so proud and happy while she's "flying" this way.  If she's especially strong, she may be able to push herself up using her arms while lying on her stomach."  Well if a Super Baby can do all of that, then Taylor is a Super Duper Baby!  She's already rolling over!!  Yes I said that right... rolling over!  The above video shows how strong Taylor is, and the video below shows a successful roll!  Guess you gotta get mobile quick when you're the youngest of 4!!!

1 comment:

Randy and Danielle said...

"This does NOT make me want another baby... This does NOT make me want another baby!" This is what I am currently telling myself! She is SO cute and just SO sweet! Enjoy each and every moment!
Love from the Stricklands!