Monday, September 15, 2008

Imagination Station

Here she is! The proud new owner of a violin! She imagined it up herself you know! Right out of today's craft! Hannah's imagination... something that becomes more defined and detailed with everyday that passes! It amazes me each and every time I am served the perfect cup of hot cocoa in bed... every time we eat lunch in the ocean... and even better than that, when Hannah has a baby in her belly (Elmo shoved under her shirt... and no I'm not pregnant, everyone else around us is or was and she just picked it up!) and she scolds it because I quote "Baby no kick me! It hurts!" We laugh and laugh sometimes at the things her imagination produces! Playtime just entered a whole other level now and it is so much fun!

Here she is showing me the proper holding technique. Apparently I was holding it too close to my cheek when I took a turn... that's when Hannah said "A buy-lin doesn't go on your face Mommy it goes like this!"




Here is Hannah demonstrating the fine tuned strings of her "Buy-lin"




And here is "Take Two" per Hannah's request. I think she wanted to try out another style with her new instrument!

1 comment:

Randy and Danielle said...

we really enjoy the part that she bites the buy-lin...
Hannah is imitating her over and over!