Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I wanna be just like Papi

A common theme around here lately is "I do it like Papi." Hannah's heart belongs to John more and more every day. He is her hero, her friend, the funniest man alive, the best story teller, and so much more! We are constantly redirecting the innocent mischief she gets into trying to be like the man she loves so very much. The picture below is the after what I actually walked into.... Hannah was standing on the seat of the toilet straddling the center going potty. Shocked as I turned the corner I yelled "Hannah! What are you doing!?!?!" To which she innocently replied "Going potty like Papi, Mom!" At that moment we had the talk. Why boys stand when they pee and why girls sit...


Then as I got ready for the day this morning, a new Hannah appeared in my bedroom door. She is now the proud new owner of a purple beard! Oh how important it is, to be aware at all times what we say and do. These little eyes and ears truly do hear and see everything! A young child so eager to be just like the people she loves so much..... It really brings a whole new meaning to that childhood song... "Oh be careful little eyes what you see... Oh be careful little ears what you hear... "



I think she looks good with or without a beard! =)




No comments: