Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Zoo Boise

Well I decided since Papa has never been to Zoo Boise that I should take him there. And guess what... he loved it just as much as I did! It must have been cause there was a turtle that looked just like him!

This is the face I make when I growl like the tigers I am looking at in the background...


It was much easier to see everything when I was 7feet tall!


This lion was pretty boring if you ask me... he just sat there.

Checking out the meerkats.


We even made it during the butterfly exhibit. I'm not sure how they really expect you not to touch them when they land all over you. One even flew right into my forehead... I didn't like that very much.

I even got to touch a hedgehog with mom's help of course. I sat on the ground and asked to hold him but mom said nope... only 1 finger please.


Mom said that since me and Papa play with our ears so much, we'd be better off with a set of ears like these! I'm not so sure... what do you think?



Yeah... I agree I may look the cutest but the ears look best with Papa's bald head!

No comments: