Monday, September 10, 2007

Success!

Warning: If your not the motherly type, you might want to skip this blog! It's mainly for those I know will be excited for me as a mom! What is the subject you ask... Well just check out the hilarious picture above! Whoever thought you could potty train an elephant?
This morning it happened... I'd like to take the credit but I know Hannah's brain is just amazing and a miracle and she's smarter and know's way more than we'll ever know she know's at this age! Hannah simply walked in the kitchen with her banana this morning and said "poo poo" and grabbed her diaper. Well it didn't smell like poop so I said "Hannah do you have to go poo poo on the potty?" She shook her head yes. We put the banana down she got on the potty and pooped like she had done it a million times before! I was shocked and didn't know quite what to do. We pretend but I haven't quite planned on what to do once she actually starts to use the toilet! So I ran to the office got some stickers and covered her in them! Yeaaaaaaaa Hannah! Let's just hope this is the beginning to early potty training!


No comments: