Monday, April 02, 2007

A partial reunion



Boy did we have a great weekend. My friend Hannah Joy brought her parents, Tara Jean, and Nicolette to visit us in Nampa this weekend! The only thing missing that could have made the weekend reunion complete was Sam (and his parents too!). As you can see in the above photos we are all getting so big! We love to go down the slide at David's house over and over and over. By the end of the day Hannah Joy was even keeping her eyes open the whole ride down! (At first she would close her eyes every time she went down the slide!) We really miss our friends back in Bend and it was so good to be with them again. If only they could have stayed longer...

David and I decided if going down the slide was so much fun, going up the slide must be even better! We're still not sure how we're going to accomplish this though??


I even took Hannah Joy for a tour of the neighborhood, I was a little worried she might try and keep my helmet after riding the bike though so I figured I would just keep it on no matter what!

No comments: