Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

And above is a late add :) (But I still don't know how to move pictures after I've already posted and it always puts the latest one at the top?) Anyways... Jamie posted this picture in her facebook account and it made me smile! It has been incredible watching all of the kids grow up over the past 3 1/2 years. They are all absolutely amazing! And cute, especially when all dressed up!

As usual... the one day per week that I work fell on a holiday... never fails! But, something I did realize after seeing pictures of Hannah today is that John is going to be the best Dad for our 3 little girls!


In my opinion Hannah looks even better than I could have helped her look in her cute little Easter dress. She was so proud of her dress and gloves... I am so proud of her Dad who took the time to take care of all of the details since I was at work well before Hannah was awake.

Some might think a little girl needs her Mom to feel like a princess... I think she needs her Dad to know she is one. I am so excited that our girls have the Dad that they do!



And just for fun.. John caught Hannah performing an interpretive dance today...while eating string cheese! :)

No comments: