Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When does summer officially begin?

I don't know, but as far as I'm concerned in Idaho it has begun! And we are taking complete advantage of the warm weather! First project of the season... build a flower box outside of the living room window so Hannah can plant all of the flowers and we can enjoy them both inside and out! Above Hannah and John are getting ready to fill it with dirt!
Notice Hannah picked a skirt and white tank top to perform the filling of the box with dirt??? She is definitely the girl in pink covered in mud! Gotta love it!

John was excited as you can see! ;)


This is the view from the inside of the house... it will be wonderful when the window is filled with flowers! I can't wait!

Here is Day two... It was too late by the time we finished the evening before to plant the seeds, I didn't want to plant them and then have it freeze or something. Really this is a boring picture of us trying to figure out all of the seeds Hannah picked out, but I posted it for all of you who have been inquiring about belly size! 28 weeks and counting... 4 weeks ago I was larger than when I delivered Hannah! These last 10weeks should get really interesting!

We decided to just mix all of the seeds together... spread them around... and see what we get! I really can't wait!

This is the point where Hannah wanted to do it all herself so we just stood back and enjoyed! Notice the built in step/seat John built so Hannah could reach to water and care for all of the flowers without stacking stuff to stand on! He's so talented and handy! I love it that I can custom order something and have it produced in a naptime!

As far as the girls go they are absolutely phenominal! I am down to weekly appointments with biweekly ultrasounds. This past Monday the girls were both head down and parallel to each other. Even more descriptive... both heads on my bladder and both sets of feet in my ribs. Baby A is on my right side and she is currently weighing in at 2lbs 14oz while Baby B is on my left side weighing in at 2lbs 12oz. Not a hint of twin to twin transfusion anywhere and both my Dr. and us couldn't be happier! I plan on taking the girls to 38weeks... no more, no less! ;) That is my plan of course, we'll see what they do!

No comments: