Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Greatest Show on Earth!

Here it is... A big ol' thank you kiss for taking me to see the greatest show on earth! (Well at first I had no idea how anyone could think clowns are great, but it was fun once I saw the cows and dogs!) Let me tell all of the babies and toddlers out there that clowns are absolutely horrible! Don't ever let one get too close! Mom and Dad almost had to leave because even though they were hundreds and hundreds of feet away I would scream bye bye while covering my eyes just begging to leave. Lucky for mom and dad the big cows came out! ( I'm not sure why but mom and dad keep telling me they are horses? I'm sure they are cows!) There were 5 of them and they were so beautiful! Then came the flying dogs and I was hooked! Clowns or no clowns I wasn't leaving my seat!


I even got to swing on a trapeze! Good thing I've been practicing at the little gym! I was able to put on my own spectacular show! (I think I was the youngest one up there!)


Then I got to walk on a tightrope! Piece of cake! I didn't even have to watch what I was doing! Dad said it doesn't matter how talented I am... I'm not joining the circus! Fine by me... who'd want to be around those scary clowns all the time anyways??


And here's me and my mom! So final opinion on the circus... Take away the clowns... add more animals... and I'd definitely run away with the circus!

No comments: