Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkin Party

For days my pumpkin has been sitting in the entryway of the house. Yesterday we packed it up and took it to a party! Then dad started cutting into it with a knife... We had no idea what was inside?

To our amazement it was ooey, gooey, orange seeds and sludge!


Then Dave came to check it out... He wasn't very impressed!

I even squished it in between my toes!

Mom let me smell it and tried to pretend it was ice cream! I didn't fall for it though!

After it was all cleaned out I decided we should fill it back up!
Then mom let us try to get out the goop out...

Hannah Joy and I got bored with that though so mom had to clean it out all over again! We all had so much fun!



And here is some video with some of the finished products! You can see all of us behind the pumpkins in the random flashes from all of the cameras! I still have to carve my pumpkin. I didn't have enough patience to sit through the carving so mom said we can do it another night.


Here are all of the girls... It's me, Eva, and Hannah Joy. (David was out exploring the world when we took this picture.)

Eva is such a great friend that she let Hannah Joy and I sit in the chair until she spun us dizzy!






And of course one of my favorite animals..... cows!

They weren't even scared of Sadie! She was so focused on the ball that she didn't even realize the cow was so close!


And the trampoline was another one of my favorite things! I love to jump as high as I can, kick my feet out in front of me, and then land on my bottom!

Woooooooooooah!


Here's another shot of me flying through the air!


No comments: