Saturday, August 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!

Well today we celebrate Mom's birthday! We decorated the backyard and had ice cream cake just for the occasion! It was just the 3 of us celebrating cause I'm still kind of sick. I took a couple of bites of ice cream and then turned the rest down... Mom said I definitely must still be feeling a little under the weather to turn down sugar! And for an update on my sickness... my fever isn't spiking so high but it is still there, I'm still on my antibiotic but it's burning my skin which means I'm getting a lot of time in what Dad calls my birthday suit! I guess because it's mom's birthday I get to wear it, but I'm a little confused cause I don't have anything on at all! Other than that I think I'm doing pretty good and I even played outside for a while today! Mom and Dad said birthdays sure aren't how they used to be, but simple is sometimes better.





No comments: