Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Idaho Fair

We went to the Idaho fair today and had a blast! We missed the judging, but I think if we made it in time these sheep would have tied for first! Cause they are the best looking sheep I have ever seen!



No Fair is complete without a funnel cake! This was Hannah's first experience with a funnel cake... She actually looks way more impressed than she was. I don't think she took another bite after this picture.. Deep fried food of every type possible was available at your fingertips!

Hannah even braved the clown for the chance to own her very own flower balloon! What a big girl! I don't think most adults would get that close to a clown!



More animals to pet and feed... Hannah just loves animals, although she wasn't too impressed with the goat who decided to chew on her sleeve!


This is our friend Lacey... yes she was able to grab this cow's tongue! Even better... John was able to catch a picture of it!

But the highlight of the fair was the bean pool! Yes I said bean pool! There was a bean pool, a corn pool, and a wheat pool but Hannah loved the beans the best! Although I did hear a passerby say something about all of the adults having more fun than Hannah! (I think it was true!)









No comments: