Saturday, June 30, 2007

A morning in the foothills

This morning we all decided to take a family hike. We wanted to show dad where we go to hike sometimes during the week when he is at work.

Mom said she was glad to have someone else carry me up the hills. I guess I overheard that I am too tall for my foot holds. The things that I used to strap my feet in now hang at my knees.


Boy did Sadie have fun! When we hike during the week she has to stay on her leash because she doesn't listen as well when she knows mom is carrying me on her back. Today she was a free dog and took complete advantage of it!

Here's mom taking a picture of herself. She said she's always taking pictures and rarely in them anymore... so cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!


When I was younger I used to fall asleep when the hike got too long. Now I like to read and snack on various foods. This hiking thing is a piece of cake... I think I'm going to ask mom and dad if we can go further next time!

No comments: