Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

So here are some pics from pre-nap 4th of July...

We were in a parade... yep... we're famous! This is the look of confusion on our faces as the band started playing on the float. Can you believe it? Our float from The NXT youth church had live music and was totally rockin' ! It was the best in the parade! We even won an award for the "Best Theme"... everyone kept asking what our theme was?? Jesus! Pffft... no wonder we won!


Somehow everyone said Hannah Joy and I had it made in the shade... I don't know who they were kidding it was super hot! Mom said her temperature gage said 99 degrees F. After a while we got to ride in the air conditioned truck with all the other babies. I didn't last too long though. I just love my mom so much and I couldn't stand seeing her walk next to the truck. I thought "If mom's going to be hot... I'm going to be hot!"

Here's the guy's warming up. It really was an awesome float! Everone watching the parade would clap and dance as we walked by. I helped mom hand out card's to the youth on the sideline's so that more people would know about our church and God.

It was a really hard job being in the parade, so afterwards we had a picnic. David is really the best at sharing his cheetos... Well I'm off to take a nap now. Mom says I need to sleep good this afternoon cause tonight we are going to see how fire works... or something like that. (I'll post those pictures later!)

2 comments:

Knittin Ko said...

Happy 4th of July to you guys too! What's with the black t-shirts on a hot sunny day? I love the cute outfits that Hannah Joy and Grace were wearing. Thanks for the pre-nap shots!

John, Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

On the bottom of the black T-shirts are the logo for our youth group. Most who owned them wore them... trust me if not for that, we never would have been in black!