Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tag blankets

 Tag blankets have become a sacred item in our home.  The twins love them and they are very necessary for a peaceful nights sleep!  
 Only problem.... they are expensive.  Especially if you have to replace 2 x 2 times!  
 So I have decided to figure out how to make them so I can replace them on my own.  

 So me and my $50 black Friday sewing machine that John went and got for me at midnight (yes my husband loves me lots and is willing to stand in a LONG line and fight with little old woman in electric wheelchairs to make sure I get the sewing machine I want!  I love that man!) Anyways....  Me, my sewing machine, and eHow sat down and figured it all out!  (With a bunch of tips from my Mom who made their last sets of tag blankets!)

 Brooke LOVED the finished product and took right to it!
 Next on the list is a matching one for Aspen in pink!


 What cutie's!  
Look at all of that crazy hair!  And to think they have spent almost half of their life bald!  You would never know it from the gobs of hair they have now!

No comments: