Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Homemade Bagels

 So recently a friend Trey (Newly Wed husband at that!)  Made homemade bagels for his beautiful wife Lorelei!  (You can find her blog here: Lorelei's Blog)  They looked incredibly wonderful and delicious so I asked nicely for the recipe and they sent it right over!  
 In my mind bagels seem difficult to make.  I realize they are bread, but it just seemed complicated.
 It is completely uncomplicated and a fairly quick process!
 Fun too!
 You can make any combination you'd like!



And it's as simple as that!  Ready for the oven and 20 minutes later they are ready for your tummy!  (Sorry I don't have a single "after" picture!  I was so excited and they smelled incredible, so I forgot about the pic!)  we have plain, poppy seed, sesame seed, blueberry, cranberry, cinnamon raisin, and onion cheese bagels (Some are not pictured above)!  I really had a difficult time parting with any and not eating them all!  So if you'd like to try it yourself or with your family on a Saturday morning when breakfast doesn't have to be rushed....  Here's the link!  
Enjoy!

No comments: