Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Many sleepless nights and an ear infection later...

The age when everything is wrong and no one understands.  That is exactly where Taylor is right now.  She's knows enough to know what she wants but not enough English to communicate as fast as she wants us to understand!  That was until this morning... Taylor has not slept well the past couple of nights and as I sat on the couch like a zombie this morning Taylor sat down in my lap and tapped my shoulder saying.. "Mom! (tap.. tap.. tap..) Mom! (tap.. tap.. tap..)" I said "Yes Baby?" She looked at me and said "Owie" and then took her right pointer finger and pointed deep inside her right ear...  clear enough.  $10 and a copay later, we have a "severe" right ear infection and 10 days of Amoxicillin.  Thank God for antibiotics and communicating babies! :)

No comments: