Monday, December 26, 2011

2 months old already!

 These first two months have flown by.  It feels like Taylor is only 2 days old!  I'm sure we just brought her home from the hospital!  
Taylor received her 2nd set of immunizations today, and she did so well!  She is growing so quickly although it looks like she has picked up the "Coots" height genes!!  Taylor's current measurements are... 
Weight:10lbs 5oz (30th %) Head: 15in (10th%) and Length 22 3/4in (1.87%).  Yes you read that correctly!  Taylor is only taller than 1.87% of other infants her age!  Hannah, Aspen, and Brooke have all been 95% or greater for their height!  Now we have a peanut and one that I think might have trouble matching my 
5ft 6 inches!  :)  Short or Tall we obviously love her a lot!  I imagine she is going to be short like Grandma Pat and Auntie Sue!!!  Below are some random pics we took today, including some of her silly expressions.  Taylor is full of smiles and has no trouble keeping up with her sisters verbally.  She is exploring all the ranges of her voice and they are all so sweet!  Taylor is an INCREDIBLE sleeper, consistently giving me a straight 6-8hrs of sleep every night!  Our dog Sadie wakes John up more than Taylor wakes me!  I LOVE a baby that sleeps!  It is SO wonderful!  Thank you Taylor!  We love you sweet girl!  



No comments: