Monday, December 20, 2010

Hannah's photo shoot

Hannah definitely has a bit of an artistic eye and she loves taking pictures.  Today I gave her a huge job with huge responsibility.  "Babysit your sisters while I take a REALLY fast shower."  Normally I either shower in the morning or have to wait until John gets home.  Today, due to unforeseen circumstances, neither was going to work.  So with very strict instructions to yell for help if the twins did anything other than play with toys or watch Hillsongs I dove into the shower not sure if I'd actually get to use soap.  I mean how much trouble could they get into in 5 minutes... or 6 minutes... or 3 minutes if I use the kids shampoo/conditioner combo  :)  
To my surprise, when I dove out and ran into the living room, a photo shoot was taking place!  It was too funny!  And as I scrolled back through the pictures Hannah took she actually did a pretty great job and the above picture is a result of that!  What a great job! What a great picture!  Thank you Hannah!

No comments: