Monday, December 06, 2010

Boise Towne Square Mall Santa


So Hannah has made it very clear that she is aware Santa is not real.  :)  She actually broke the news to us around a month or two ago.  We're not sure how she figured it out, but she did and now we talk about the fun of pretending and Hannah remains completely on board.  Even though Hannah no longer believes in the man with the white beard she is completely intrigued by the idea of him.  

So point of this blog.  If you take your child to visit with Santa I highly suggest the Santa at the Boise Towne Square Mall.  The above pic is the perfect portrayal of Hannah's visit with him.  He captured her attention completely and even took the time to sing "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer".... it's entire first verse and chorus.  You could tell this man loved his job.  I realize it's only December 6th and I'm sure most Santa's end the day with more white hair than they started with and a couple extra "stress lines," but not this one.  I was impressed with this man.  He truly wanted to make the kids both believe and feel special.  I could tell in the end by Hannah's response to their visit, that even though she still wasn't a believer, she did leave feeling special and it was a positive experience for her. I stood by and observed the entire visit with a smile on my face feeling just as happy as Hannah. And even if she doesn't believe...  I left wondering if I did!  :)

No comments: