Thursday, October 07, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today was Dad's 32nd Birthday!  We had so much fun decorating and celebrating after he got home from work!
He got a personalized version of "Happy Birthday" sung to him while my sisters danced to the tune!
It was past my sisters bedtimes when we celebrated, but eating cake helped keep them awake!  Aren't we all getting so big?
Then I told Dad all about my day.  I am very animated with my stories and have an incredible imagination!
Here Brooke is showing you her new funny face!  Both her and Aspen love to stick their tongues out now!
Silly sisters!
Before cake we had a yummy dinner with corn on the cob.  This is the first time that my sisters got an entire cob to themselves!  They had no trouble at all and loved it!  It was locally grown and delicious!  My Mom said almost as good as the corn back home!
Yep it was a great day and an even better evening celebrating my Dad's birthday.  We sure love him lots!

No comments: