Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gametime!

We have lived here almost 4years now, and I'm sure the natives are shocked it has taken this long...  we are somewhat suspicious that our recent involvement arose since John became employed at Boise State, but just the same it's official...  we are Bronco fans!  During the game, I'm not sure how much of it is actually watched to tell you the truth.  I think what we're actually fans of is not the game, but instead the "gametime".  Huh?  It's not the plays, it's not the wins, it's not even watching the crazy fans freezing in the stands...  what we enjoy most is the time during the game that allows for us to have some fun!  The girls love the excitement of dressing in blue and orange while decorating the house with the same color scheme.  John and I love the excuse to make air popped popcorn and game day snacks to enjoy while bonding with our girls.  We'll use any excuse to have fun as a family.... to make memories that will last longer than any epic play during a game.....  by the way, does anybody know who won?  :)









1 comment:

Greta said...

Oh my goodness...I love this! We do the same, but for the Ducks ;)