Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First day of Hannah's 4yr old preschool

 Goodness does time fly!  Today was Hannah's first day of preschool this year.  She missed the cut off with her November birthday to start Kindergarten, boy am I glad for that!  I don't know if I'll ever be able to send her to Kindergarten let alone 1st grade!  Whoever thought 6yr olds were old enough to leave home all day for 5 days out of the week to attend 1st grade was crazy.  It was someone who didn't like their kids, that's for sure!  I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there, but until then 2 days a week for 3hrs is just perfect!
 So sweet!
Each week the kids have a color theme and this week it was yellow!  The goal is for the kids to wear something that has yellow somewhere in it!  Hannah was so proud to find her tye dye shirt to wear suggesting she might wear it every week since it had so many colors!  :)

No comments: