Monday, March 08, 2010

Cathcing up on our week...

 
Why a picture of feet do you ask?  A memory we don't want to forget and just cannot figure out.  On a daily basis both Aspen and Brooke will kick and squirm.... kick and squirm... and kick and sqirm some more... that is until they both get their sock and shoe off of their right foot.  Crazy I know but it is always the right foot and then they are content.  Who knows?

And it begins... the guilt and innocence are both easily recognized and I thought I would capture it on film.  I left the kitchen to grab something in another room and upon my return had realized that I left a bowl of cereal within reach of the girls (obvious by the bowl/milk/cereal all over the table and floor!).  Who is the guilty one you ask?  Brooke for sure.  When I came around the corner with a shocked response Brooke pressed into her chair (while holding the spoon that was in the bowl!) and Aspen innocently smiled with her cheesy grin happy to see Mom again.  Maybe it won't be so hard to find the guilty part among twins... hmmm?

Hannah and I had a sleepover.  Just me, her, the bonus room, a movie, and lots of goodies!  (Thank you Daddy!)  We had a blast and took complete advantage of our 1 on 1 time together!  I called it quits at 11:30pm, but I'm sure Hannah could have pulled an all nighter!

Yep... still going strong!  We had a blast and for all you Mom's out there (and Dad's too) I suggest you do this as well.  It's amazing what an evening of 1 on 1 time can do.  When you have more than 1 child it's easy to spread yourself thin amongst all of them and it's SO important that you don't get lost in that.  It was a special night for both of us!

With more warm days than cold we are taking complete advantage of them!  The girls already love it outside and I am looking forward to a summer of fresh HOT air!

Definitely the cheeser right now!

The famous self portrait (although she was trying to get her sister in it and was disappointed to find she missed!)

Best dog in the world.  (Obviously!)

And BIG accomplishment of the day!  Today we were leaving for school and I told Hannah to come into the kitchen so I could help zip her coat.  Instead, a very proud (with good reason!) preschooler came to show me she connected the two sides and zipped it up all by herself!  Not sure when they should be able to do this but today is the day for us and we are so proud of you Hannah!

And last (but not least) big story of the week... John had a job interview at BSU and should hear how it went by the end of this week!  Will let you know either way!  Sounds like a great opportunity and we're praying for open doors!
So that was our week... How was yours?

1 comment:

Stacie said...

LOVE that sleep over idea! Brilliant. Boys gotta love that too right??? We will see:) Praying for John and as we go through something similar right now, I am holding on and believing Isaiah 22:22.