Monday, January 11, 2010

I sometimes wonder about things that happen... the ones I never find out about!



I was spending some time cleaning up this evening when I asked Hannah to watch her sisters in the playroom for a while...  Upon my return to check on things I found that both Brooke and Aspen had grown hair!  Everyone was safe and sound (although the twins were confused!) and Hannah was quite proud of herself!  With good reason I do admit!  The girls look adorable :)  Then I pulled the pictures off of the camera onto the computer and found the pic below that was taken on a day I worked this past week...


Yep... your guess is as good as mine!  John is snowboarding with some friends tonight so I still have yet to hear a good explanation...  When I asked Hannah what they were doing she said "I don't know Mom.. Dad was on standing on the table upstairs and I took his picture..."  All I can say for now is hmmmmm...?


Just prior to this above picture the girls were beyond fussy as the day had ended and they could think of nothing but their bottles and bed.  So in order to get those things ready and not listen to them sobbing the entire time, I decided to assign Sadie to the job.  The twins love her and are beyond interested in anything she does.  She is a great dog and was still in the above position approx 15minutes after I assigned her to this post!  I was shocked when I came around the corner and saw her still sitting there!  And there were Aspen and Brooke as happy as could be kicking away!

So who, you may ask, is the most qualified to watch the girls these days?  If the answer is based soley on the above three pictures... I would have to say...  Sadie, Hannah, and then John.  :)  Our house is obviously not a boring one...  it's quite fun and full of life!  If you'd like to experience it...  one afternoon would give you a pretty good taste... obviously! :)

3 comments:

Randy and Danielle said...

This is hilarious! Perfect funny read for this morning!!!

Stacie said...

Amazing! Such a beautiful family!! You need to blow that pic of the twins with hair up and put it in the playroom...how funny and adorable is that!!

John, Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

Yes Danielle... I have already come back to this post a few times to make my self laugh when the day gets a bit stressful!

Great idea Stacie! I was just thinking today about how great I think that pic is and was trying to think of an appropriate place to hange it... playroom, duh! Thanks for the advice! :)