Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A small peek into our day...

Well a ray of hope for it to become easier this morning came along when Hannah requested to feed her sister! We've been careful not to push too much responsibility on Hannah since she is only 3 1/2, but when work is requested... work she shall get! Or fun as she sees it! Hannah was completely thrilled to feed her sister and I was completely thrilled to have help! She is such a little Mommy and I appreciate everything she does to help me during the day, binky hunting is Hannah's specialty!

As the girls become even more alert I have to become even more creative to keep them stimulated and occupied so I can do things with Hannah in addition to everything else required in being at home full time! Here they are just hanging out in the playpen outside while Hannah plays and I attempt to attack the weeds! Anyone who has been to our house lately knows that this is no small task! I am happy to report that even with infant twins and a preschooler I am making progress! Thank goodness the girls are summer babies and we can all be outside together!

Here we are even more creative then before as it was time for the girls to nap and Hannah wanted to go outside to swim. I think it's funny that even when we separate them they tend to lean towards each other in an attempt to be close even though it's impossible to touch each other! Their bond even now is incredible... I can only imagine it increases with time!

So here you can sort of see our set up as the whole family loves to spend summer days outside! While all of the above activities take place I am slowly making my way around the backyard pulling each and every single weed... At some point I shall conquer all 6 million of them!

I went in to grab some water and the girls started fussing... I came out to find Hannah (again... little Mommy) soothing them and talking to them until I came back. She is so sweet and absolutely adores the girls. I look forward to seeing all 3 of their relationships form as well! We are completely blessed and although every day poses a different challenge we will figure them out one by one... just like I pull the weeds... at some point both the weeds and our daily routine shall be conquered!

No comments: