Monday, June 15, 2009

Home at last!

Here are Brooke and Aspen just minutes before loading them up in their carseats to go home... Can you tell how excited they are about their first trip home. ;) We didn't tell Hannah that we were coming, my Mom knew and made sure Hannah came to the front door to check who was there when we rang the bell! Pure excitement is the best way to describe her reaction! She said... "I just knew you were coming home today with my sister's Mom!"
(I will have to post "arrival" pictures later as they are on my Mom's camera right now)
What a long day it was for us all... Here are our 3 amazing daughters all ready to sleep under the same roof for the first time. Hannah is in love with her sisters and has been great with them and a huge help to us as well. But let me tell you... there is seriously pink..pink..everywhere! If you are a male friend reading this blog... please remember that John will need a dose of "man" every once in a while so please come take him away from the land of the pink into the land of the blue! ;)

And here is Hannah's response when John asked her if she liked holding her sisters... She's definitely a funny little girl!

No comments: