Monday, June 29, 2009

3 weeks and double the everything!

Or should I say triple... because it actually is triple since Hannah needs to eat, sleep, play, and bathe as well! Phew.... becoming the parents of 3 overnight has not been an easy task that's for sure but it has been incredibly rewarding and blessing all at the same time!
Today Aspen and Brooke are 3 weeks old! That's puts them at 38weeks gestational age and technically still supposed to be cooking in my belly! Instead they are growing bellies of their own and they are quite nice I might add. Thought we'd share bath time with you today.

The first 3 pictures are Brooke...

Both girls love the water! Maybe they'll turn out to be kayakers after all!

Something obviously startled her! :) Maybe the obnoxious amount of flashes going on!

Didn't I tell you they are growing some great bellies!

The second set of 3 photos are of Aspen! John had left at the house at this point and I was trying to take pictures with my left hand and give a bath... so most are close eyed or hand covering face! Sorry!


Again... check out the size of that belly! They are eating well that's for sure!

Seriously they are so relaxed I think they could fall asleep in the tub!

And they just look so cute after in their bear towels!

Both baths complete with just enough time to sit, stand up again, and start the feeding cycle all over! Phew... how long does the newborn stage last again?

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Love the bellies!! Sawyer has the same look but only his weighs about 17lbs:) I actually asked the dr if he was ok because his belly was so wide and overflowing:) Said we need to start doing some ab work: So adorable. Praying for you as I can't even imagine double babies and a toddler. What would we do without God??