Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Great news!


Went to my weekly appointment today and have great news! My "modified bed rest" has officially become "very relaxed bed rest!" What does that mean exactly? I am free to do almost anything and everything (besides work) and my only limitation is to stop when the girls or my uterus says so! Absolutely amazing and this is what we were praying for! I will still be on medication every 6hrs for the duration of the pregnancy, but am definitely not complaining!
Overall I have slowed down and there are times I need to come to a complete stop in order to quiet contractions, but we are extremely excited to get the "Go" from my doctor again! Had another non stress test and monitored the girls for an hour, both passed with flying colors and only a handful of contractions. None of which threw up any red flags or anything!
So 31weeks 3days and counting on! Bring on 37 weeks... at least!

No comments: