Saturday, May 16, 2009

Grandma Daurer comes to town!

Grandma Daurer is in town for the first time since we've lived in Idaho and what a fun time we've had already! Grandma will be here for the next 2 weeks and we are so excited to have her!

Grandma likes to take pictures and so in the last 2 days there have already been a handful! :)

I took Mom and Grandma to the park yesterday and showed Grandma just how cute I can be!

Today we took Grandma to the foothills to show her a bit of the area and get out to enjoy this beautiful weather! Grandma Daurer is from Wisconsin and when the family checked in this morning they said there was snow... We are able to be in shorts and tshirts today! Everyone should come here and warm up for a bit!

Here is Grandma Daurer and Sadie on the hike today... Sadie is a big fan of Grandma's and is glad to have one around for a while!

Here I am hiking on my own... there are some times that I am just too big for my pack! Good thing I have 2 sisters on the way... they will get some good use out of it!

I'm so tall now that the rain/sun cover doesn't even fit on the pack anymore!

And my legs hang well below the bottom of the pack! Good thing my Dad is so strong! :)

And here I am with a mouth full of food and an arm full of Mystic! He has definitely adapted to having a toddler around the house.... I'm just prepping him for two more tail pullers on the way!

2 comments:

Jaxma99 said...

Definitely WAY warmer by you! Christina, did you hike too?! Sounds taxing! Maybe they make a backpack for you that John can use! :)

John, Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

Oh my goodness that would be wonderful! I would love to be carried right now! I did stay home as the lifts off of my bedrest did not include hiking! :)