Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A carnival and still going strong!


This last Friday our church put on a carnival to raise funds for our youth church...
www.the-nxt.com We had a blast! There were games galore, raffles, prizes, jump houses, and the best... carnival food! :) Hannah went through 40 tickets in no time (Each game was only 1 or 2 tickets) and she did not want to go home at the end of the night! And if you ask us where Hannah got her natural basketball talents from... it was not us! Must have been passed down by her Aunt Lisa! Her shooting form is all natural!
Going "fishing" was Hannah's favorite game! Again... no fishermen or women in this house... any volunteers to take Hannah fishing for real?

Yep... even popped one of the balloons in the "Dart throw!" We were shocked and she was thrilled!

Hannah decided that the best way to get over her fear of clowns... was to face her fear... well literally face her fear "Face On!" When we made it to the face painting booth and I asked her if she wanted a flower or butterfly on her cheek, she responded with "I want to be a clown!" We were absolutely shocked! Hannah is not even the slightest fan of clowns and had even went to Pastor Steve earlier in the week and told him to tell the clowns not to come to the carnival!

But here she is the cutest clown ever and absolutely thrilled! We had a great time at the carnival and definitely vote that it is a yearly event!


30+ weeks and above is the view I currently have of my feet! Or I guess you could say lack of view! As the girls grow bigger and stronger on a daily basis, I can only wonder how far my stomach can go in the next 7-8 weeks! Had another ultrasound yesterday to confirm that the girls are still doing as great as ever! Baby A is measuring out overall @ 30weeks 6days right now, 3lbs 8oz and Twin B is measuring out @ 31weeks 2days and 3lbs 10oz! My weekly appointments are necessary and exciting but somewhat "boring!" The girls are doing every single thing they should be doing! They are right on track and going strong! I am doing phenominal, taking advantage of naps when possible, and walking along Hannah as she performs her newfound love of bike riding! (Pictures and videos of that to come!) I am still working 1 day/week and my Doctor thinks that is great and doesn't feel at this point that I need to stop unless I want to. We are chugging along and prepping for who knows what exactly as we welcome 2 newborns into our home! Can't wait! Let the countdown begin!

No comments: