Thursday, January 29, 2009

To laugh or discipline?

That is the question when you come around the corner and find out your daughter has been practicing her H's on the dog with markers...

Honestly... If I'm busy sometimes I ignore the sounds I should be checking on and sometimes I'm ok that paint is all over the table instead of the paper, but today... We were drawing together and having fun on the dry erase board and all I simply did was go to the bathroom to put my contacts in and wash my face. 2-3minutes tops. Oh the damage that can be done in 2-3 minutes!

You can tell Sadie is not exactly thrilled with the new design, but tolerant as usual. Thank God she is such a great dog... seriously! So what answer did I choose?

In the end... to laugh! Hannah did get disciplined as I don't want Sadie to be her practice board through the entire alphabet! But seriously look at Sadie again... there is almost 15 H's written on her! How could you not laugh! :)



3 comments:

Stacie said...

Christina that is hillarious! I think you and John should do the Greta thing where you have the dr put the sexes in an envelope and then take the envelope to a baby store...pick out outfits and have the clerk look in the envelope and put the appropriate outfits in the boxes, wrap them up and then set aside a special night for you and John and open them up as a surprise. That was what we wanted to do for xmas but our dr blew it! That's if you can convince him to find out!!

Anonymous said...

too funny!! i love it!!!

Randy and Danielle said...

that is hilarious! too bad for Hannah she's white! hehehe