Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Josiah!

This is my friend Josiah... and he is visiting all of the way from Africa! So we thought we should help him celebrate his first birthday and it was a blast! After that I went home and prepped for my second birthday party of the day! Belle who also turned one! (Mom forgot her camera for the second party... so Josiah's it is!)

He had a puppy birthday party complete with "pupcakes" and all! As you can see from the above picture he barely let any go to waste!



This is the picture that I (Hannah) took of Josiah... a nice close up don't you think?

And here is the whole gang! We are all getting so big aren't we? From left to right it's Hannah Joy with Ellie on her lap, David, Hudson, Josiah, Eva, and me Hannah Grace! What a great day today was.. I didn't even have to take a nap! (Although I have heard Mom and Dad talking about an early bedtime, boy I wish I could tell time!)





No comments: