Monday, October 13, 2008

When 6 become 11


We are a happy little family... John, Christina, Hannah, Sadie, Mystic and Susie... But the house was still so empty that we have adopted the 5 dogs pictures above. They showed up about 3 days ago when Hannah and I came back from the wilderness trip and have never left. Since it seems as though they may be around for a while Hannah has given them names. They are "Uno, Dose, Tress, Cuatro, and Daisy." We still don't know what breed of dogs they are but I do know this... You don't have to feed them, clean up after them, or make any additional room for them! That is the beauty of imagination!

4 comments:

jjschulz said...

Is this a test for our imaginations? If so, I think I am failing because all I see is a tree in a pot.

John, Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

It is exactly that! John and I haven't seen them ever! But yet we have stepped on them, left them at the store, and locked them outside! Hannah had to tell me where they were when I took the picture and "Next to the plant" was the location she disclosed! =) Your guess is as good as mine! Maybe David could help you out? I know we're confused!

Jaxma99 said...

I saw them right away! I'll have to send you a picture of Jack's sister...Ictoria. She's the one who eats cookies and doesn't flush. Poor kid! Gotta have someone else to blame!

Randy and Danielle said...

yeah... that threw me off too.
i was thinking "oh no, she uploaded the wrong picture"