Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Falling Leaves

We don't have too many, but the leaves from all of our trees are piling up quickly! Mom and Dad decided to take advantage of today's gorgeous weather and rake up piles of leaves to jump in over and over and over!
I was inspired by my cousins blog that you can see if you click here and decided to try a couple of his diving moves!

I loved getting buried in the leaves and watching the clouds! I could lay there all day!

Above you can see Sadie getting in on the action and below Mystic even tried it out! We had a blast and I suggest if you haven't, build your own pile of leaves, to dive on in!







2 comments:

Jaxma99 said...

Mystic "jumping" in leaves was the funniest thing I've ever seen!!! Ha ha ha ha!

John, Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

He actually loved it!? Stayed and played for about 30 seconds after! Sadie on the other hand freaked and did about 60 laps around the backyard!