Saturday, July 26, 2008

A small portion of our vacation!



Well here are the best from my camera! There will be better from Grandpa Daurer's camera and Grandma Warcholek's has a few treasure photos of it's own! We are headed full steam ahead getting ready for summer camp and based on this rather simple blog, I have yet been able to find the time to sit much. It's 1:29am right now and I'm exhausted... But! We had a phenominal trip and so many more pictures to come that I had to get a good chunk up in a slide show! Explanations later, but please.... contact me with any questions and/or concerns! =) Until next time! (Which will probably be after camp!) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Knittin Ko said...

Wow, you guys sure know how to put on a vacation! Gobs of family and friends and cool places to go, I wish I were a kid again. Where was that lake at towards the beginning of the slides? Very nice! Looking forward to the explanations.