Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I know I know... It's been a long while!

And before it got even longer... I thought I'd post a slide show with some of the stuff that's happened over the last month. We are headed to Wisconsin in the morning where we will spend some time with our wonderful family! And then John will head back to Nampa while Hannah and I head to Illinois to visit the rest of the bunch! Life has been crazy busy and we barely have had time to sleep! So if you haven't heard about our visit, that is why... I generally have 50 messages in my inbox as I rarely have the chance to check email anymore! But if you are where we are going.... and we can work something out, we would LOVE to see you! So let us know and let's see what we can do! Woo! Hoo! Back to the land of Cheeseheads and Corn!


No comments: