Monday, May 05, 2008

Lovely warm weather

Whenever there is a hint of warm weather Hannah requests to play in the water. Well yesterday it was warm enough to let her play away! I must admit I'm not necessarily looking forward to the couple of weeks when it will be over 100 degrees, but being able to allow the suns warm rays to warm you from head to toe without a freezing cold gusts of wind is just plain lovely.

and where there is water... there is Hannah... where there is water and Hannah... there is Sadie...


...and lots and lots of giggles!

I was in and out of the house cooking dinner. In the short amount of time it took to stir noodles and come back out, I returned to the picture above. When I asked Hannah what she was doing, she said "Taking bath Mom." That is our Hannah!

And by the way we are coming up on 2weeks diaper free! I didn't realize how excited I would be about this, but I am!!! Even yesterday when Hannah was playing in the water she stopped playing and ran into the house to go potty on her own! Later on in the evening John even caught her going on her own without telling anyone! Yea Hannah!

1 comment:

jonathandy said...

oh sweet christina, thank you for your comment on our blog. i would move to idaho just to hang out with you and your adventurous family!! your recent post on fun times & updates had jonathan and i glued to the screen, we loved the commentary. miss you guys much!
sandy