Saturday, July 28, 2007

The NXT summer camp... Shout it Out!

So I went to my first youth church summer camp this week. It was a long trip but mom said I did great in the car. Especially when I was sleeping!

I got to play a ton and loved to watch the big kids playing games.


I still have to admit though... My favorite thing is my mom and I love to run and hug her and she falls over and rolls on the ground with me.

I also came to the conclusion that hot dogs are so much easier to eat by chomping bites off of the whole thing. I refused to eat it when my mom cut it up! There was so much that happened at camp! Too much to post here, so if you want to see pictures of all the kids that were there check out my mom's myspace accout. She posted a bunch there.

I do have to admit that I became a better worshiper this week. Pastor Steve's favorite story about me is how I was sound asleep in my stroller, but then the music started. I started raising my hands and clapping before I even opened my eyes! You just can't help but dance!!! Even if it is with a hot dog!



1 comment:

Knittin Ko said...

Whoa, Hannah is so big now. Look at all that hair! It seems like yesterday that she could barely hold two pigtails. In the pic where she's running towards mom, she looks like a mini-teenager.

By the way, when you guys coming out to Chicago? I haven't heard anything about that in awhile.