Saturday, July 07, 2007

Idaho Beaches

Well today we visited Lake Lowell which is close to my house and the closest thing to the ocean for quite a while! I had a blast! I know we've established this before... but water is definitely one of my favorite things!

I even got to play in mom's kayak for a while. They think I'm a natural and said as soon as I'm big enough I will get a boat of my very own!

Then I spent quite a bit of time gathering rocks and putting them in my bucket.


Just so I could throw them! Check out those skills! Do you see the rock flying in the top of the picture!


I also played in the sand a while and mom even brought snacks for me to eat. But when it came down to it, what I wanted to do most is play in the water! If nobody wanted to go, I grabbed my raft and headed straight towards the water all by myself. Guaranteed to get mom or dad in the water then! I had a great day at the beach and I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

jjschulz said...

Ummm... I kinda think those waters are radioactive. I probably should have told you that before you went swimming in them. Sorry!