Sunday, May 27, 2007

My weekend so far...

Today we went to the park and watched our parents fly a kite in a big field. It was a big kite that could almost lift you off the ground!

This is me trying to show Hannah Joy how to go the dangerous way to the slide. The stairs are just too boring for me.


This is us discussing how overprotective our parents are. It's so nice to talk to someone who understands me these days...

Sadie even wanted to join the fun! She went down the slide 4 or 5 times!

I love slides!

Yesterday Hannah Joy brought her Mom and Dad over to have a "practice" camping trip. Mom and Dad bought a new tent for their anniversary. They said their old tent was too small for the 3 of us since I can take up an entire queen size bed by myself! They said that they love to camp and want to start taking me but wanted to practice in the backyard first.


This is me and Dad hanging out after eating burgers and hot dogs. I love our new tent. It's lots of fun to play in and is huge! We are going to be great car campers!


Hannah Joy was really excited about the tent too! This is her walking!!! Yep I said walking! She was getting pretty good too... walking around... giving high 5' s to everyone.

Then Mom made some S'mores. They were delicious and very sticky!

Mom said we'd be sleeping in the tent so here I am practicing. Tonight is the big night though! Mom and Dad have their fingers crossed and we're going to sleep in the tent! (Mom says hopefully all night!) I'll let you know how it goes...

Love,

Hannah

1 comment:

Knittin Ko said...

Man oh man, so darn cute! I love the shots of Hannah smiling wide with two little teeth to show. I bet she has more teeth but I can't see them. I also love the tie-dye shirt that Hannah Joy had on. I'm not that much bigger than her so maybe we could work something out. :P