Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I took Grandma to the Zoo today!

This was a BIG tiger! I wouldn't want to mess with him!

This tiger was more my style.. Ride em' Hannah!


I love slides and can see them from a mile away! This is the big giraffe slide that I had no hesitation to try and conquer but mom wouldn't let me. I did get to ride on Mom's lap a bunch of times before Mom and Grandma dragged me away! I thought I was getting pretty good at this communication thing, but I think I need to practice more. No matter how many times I said "I slide...I slide...I slide..." while dramatically reaching for the slide as we walked away they didn't take me back. I'm gonna have to think of another way to get my point across!

This is a lizard that looks just like a snake. No way was I going to touch it though! It was a little too creepy for me!


I love Zoo Boise and will take anyone who comes to visit us! I'm pretty comfortable with the place now and I'm sure I can find the slide if you'd like to try it!

Here's a picture of me and Grandma.. I'm sitting on an elephant!




I don't remember what this thing was called but I'm pretty sure he could beat my cat Mystic in a fight! I loved watching him walk back and forth near the glass. I even got brave enough to touch the glass before we went on to see the monkeys!


I was much braver when it came to touching the turtle. Mom had to stop me from picking it up by it's shell! It was a very hard shell, I'm sure he would have been fine if I dropped him!


It was a warm day though! Around 84 degrees so even though all of the animals were really cool to look at and touch, my favorite thing was the sprinkler system! What a fun way to cool off! Everyone should go to the zoo! It's an amazing place and they have all kinds of cool pets! I told my mom that I want a tiger when I grow up!





But if you really want my opinion... I think I have two favorites! Grandma even took me on the carousel twice because I loved it so much! I heard Mom saying something about motion sickness? I guess we'll have to take Dad to the zoo next time so I can ride again!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Hannah! You are so stinking cute! Don't forget about me...remember i am your favorite non-relational aunt!