Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary!



This is a post for my wonderful Mom and Dad. Without them I wouldn't be here today! Today is their 5th Wedding Anniversary! Yep I said 5th! (That's why I couldn't find a wedding photo to post. It was so long ago that their photographer didn't use digital photos! ) Mom did show me the photo album of their wedding. She had lots of good and funny memories. The picture posted above is on their 2nd wedding anniversary. They were living in Tacoma at the time and had dinner in the Space Needle to celebrate.

This is Mom and Dad just after their 3rd Wedding Anniversary. Yep that's them at my baby shower in Illinois! Mom hardly made it to Illinois. She said being pregnant with me kept her throwing up for way too long!











Here's Anniversary #4!! Back to Seattle to see Circ Du Sole while Grandma stayed with me in the hotel. Well tried to stay with me! Mom said I missed her so much that management at the Marriot keyed into the room because I was screaming so loud. They thought someone had left their baby in the room!! Then Mom and Dad showed me all of their favorite places they used to visit when they lived so close to Seattle. I even got to go to the top of the Space Needle!
So all we are missing are pictures from this years celebration! Those are on their way and I will try and post them by Tuesday when the weekend is complete! Mom says we are going to have a great weekend and I hope everyone else is having fun this Memorial Day!
Love,
Hannah



















1 comment:

Knittin Ko said...

Wow, has it already been 5 years?! Congratulations!! I think it's been something like 8-9 years since you've been together, right? Happy 5th Anniversary, John and Christina!